How Can I Get Involved?
Interested in changing lives? Consider one of the these ways to be a part of what God is doing…
DAILYPray for SEAPC daily
- Designate a time and place to pray.
- Get the list of SEAPC associates from your monthly newsletter or our website under board and representatives.
- Pray for the spiritual, mental, and physical well being of each of these people.
- Pray for the SEAPC Four Requests: Workers – Open Doors – Fruit – Finances
WEEKLYShare SEAPC each week
- Prayerfully ask the Lord to bring to your mind people who can be invited to join your SEAPC prayer team.
- They do not need to know about SEAPC.
- They do not have to be from your same church.
- They should be people of prayer.
- They should be people with whom you feel comfortable.
- Women with women and men with men avoids issues later.
- Simply say: “Friend, could I share with you a ministry I pray for? They have asked for daily prayer.”
MONTHLYInclude SEAPC in your monthly small group or church service.
- If you are not a part of a small group in your church, join one. If your church does not have small groups, then ask your Pastor when the set prayer times are. If your church does not have a time for prayer, start one. The life of your church is dependant upon it. Do not back away.
- Ask your group leader or pastor if you can share the list of SEAPC associates in foreign lands.
- With permission, copy the monthly newsletter and forward the weekly prayer email to group members and ask them to pray daily for these people.
- Communicate with Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org for any materials you may need to better inform your group for prayer.
- Communicate with Dena at email@example.com to be included in the weekly email prayer team.
- Be sure that your church and prayer teams are linked to our website and that people know we will also be praying for them.
- In your group please pray for SEAPC workers, open doors, fruit, and financial needs.
- Use the posters and newsletters to inform the membership about SEAPC and to call them to prayer.
|Apply to Teach in Cambodia
|Build Gardens in Myanmar
|Apply to Join a Screening Trip in Tibet
FIRST STEP... Visit our Touching Hearts page and the TRIPS TO TIBET tab for an Introduction Form.
|Make repairs at children's homes in Cambodia, Myanmar or India.