Recent Praise & Prayer Requests
Dear friends in prayer,
This week, as we gather together to reflect on the goodness of our God and as we celebrate His victory over sin and death in our own lives, lets also take time to celebrate His mighty Church throughout the Earth. Happy Easter!
At SEAPC, we believe that we are being used by God to draw people together to pray. We know that where there is agreement, there is power and as we submit this time to pray for one another we will begin to see breakthrough and we will see lives changed.
Thank You Jesus for your death on the cross and for your resurrection! Thank you for the opportunity we have to come to the Father in prayer.
- Thank God for Pastor James Lian Sai and Acts Myanmar Mission (which includes church, Bible school and Charity Children’s Home) as they continue to minister in Myanmar. Pray that Myanmar will continue to grow and prosper under the heading of the current government. Please also pray for Tony Wimer and Mark Geppert as they prepare to visit Myanmar in April.
- Yesterday we met in prayer for North Korea. SEAPC has been invited to participate in water purification and healthcare programs in North Korea. Please pray for our upcoming prayer walk in North Korea.
- Thank God for Pastor James Lian Sai and Acts Myanmar Mission (which includes church, Bible school and Charity Children’s Home) as they continue to minister in Myanmar. Pray that Myanmar will continue to grow and prosper under the heading of the current government. Please also pray for Tony Wimer and Mark Geppert as they prepare to visit Myanmar this week. Mark will be teaching about Prayer Walking.
- Thank God for sister VV and the Quest College of Vientiane Laos which is opening its doors to IT, Business, and English Students in 2012.
- Sister VV writes, “Thank you pray for LAO and the world. Thank God is good God. Give peace for our nation.” Psalm1:3.
- Thank God for Brother H and the provision and construction of the training center at Garden of Hope, Laos.
- Thank God for the Cambodia Christian School Network and the Rongko Institute of Technology in Cambodia and for Pastor Sinai.
- Pastor Sinai writes, “Thank you very much for always praying for the ministry and children in Cambodia, I am so thankful to the Lord that He always answered the prayers.
- Thank God for sister Hongsunee and teaching facilities and programs in Thailand.
- Thank God for Tim and Debra Blanarik and REACH ministries as, together we believe God for the establishment of a Children’s Ministry Training Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Thank God for India and all Christian ministries and projects there – Madhubala Ernest and Dorcus Ministries and Lee and Praveena Ruud and Abundant Life Care. Please lift their Saturday Kid’s Club and the children attending in prayer as neighboring people have been threatening the children to not go. Also pray for the development of “South Side Works”.
- THANK GOD for Chuck Lenhart and outreach. Please continue to pray for Frontier Harvest and the Lenhart family.
- YES!!! Please continue to pray for all of these FRIENDS and the way God is using them to push back injustice and declare righteousness in the nations they serve.
HEALING AND PARENTING
The people on this praise and prayer list are the workers, family, and friends of SEAPC, missionary workers in the field, and people from all over the world who reach out to SEAPC because they understand the power of prayer. Please know that your prayers are important. We praise God and intercede for the following needs in Jesus’ name:
Please pray for…..
- The Dawson family as they remember their father Jay Dawson who went to be with Jesus on Wednesday. Jay was a long time friend and supporter of SEAPC and a very influential leader at North Way Church since its beginnings. Most of all, he was a committed soul winner and loved God with all his heart. Heaven is rejoicing.
- Please pray for Bob Roth to have a speedy recovery from a heart attack on Friday.
- Bob’s heart catheterization went well. They were able to open the blockage with a stent. The doctor told him that his main artery feeding his heart was blocked 99.8% and that he was fortunate to be here. Bob is doing well and will be going home tomorrow.
- Praising Jesus,
- Pastor Bill Ellis
- Please pray for Mark’s sister Christine and her husband Jack and for their complete health.
- Also for Nathan Offerdahl as he prepares for a new pacemaker and as doctors continue to work on his heart.
- Please pray for Brother Wade Lihl in Atlanta area as he is currently facing financial difficulty and would like to reconcile with his wife.
- Pastor Net Mut in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia who was in a traffic accident. Please pray for his complete recovery.
- Please pray for Donna VB for healing from cancer and for her salvation.
- Erin, a little girl in Pittsburgh, needs prayer for health and encouragement. Erin has RND disease and her school attendance is suffering because of it. Ask the Lord to heal her and bless her in her schoolwork this year.
- Please pray for Nicole A. who is battling cancer, 8-year-old Kurt G. who has cancer, and Madeline (SEAPC Board Member Ralph Polehonki’s mother) who is continuing to recover from heart valve replacement.
- Please pray for Lorri Salley and her daughter. They are missionaries in Uganda. Pray for healing for these servants of the Lord.
- Please join us in praying for complete healing from cancer for Tom H., Richard, Gail, and Ginger.
- Update on Gail, “She is doing much better. We believe our Father is doing miracle on her body. A good testimony is there is no more cancer cells after surgery biopsy. The surgery was done after the fouth round chemo.”
- Ask God to reconcile Pete with his ex-wife JJ and for opportunity for communication.
- Believe with Grace Tang and her husband for children.
- Please pray for Alvin Chan and his recent job interview and also for he and his wife to have a child.
- Please pray for Hilda’s son Michael that he might have full vision restored and that her grandson Caleb will receive healing for eye problems and be free from seizures. Also that her daughter Gerri might be saved.
- Praise God for the generous donations that arrived this week and for each donor!
- Please pray for Steve, Christie and Takaila Pink as they are preparing to move to Cambodia later this year to establish Creation Haus. Please pray for their “Feasability Trip” at the end of April.
- Please pray for these businesses. Ask the Lord to provide them with open doors, workers, finances, and fruit.
- Good Sense Accounting, Embassy Design, AlainaFrederick.com, SABRE Holdings, (SABRE Information Services, SABRE Travel, SABRE Australia), Alva’s Music, Ken Lee Photography, Pioneer Circuits, Calmos Tech, TAG Distribution, Roth Automotive, Litco, Whitcroft Transportation, Modern Medical Equipment Manufacturing, Jendoco, Abednego Coffee Roasters, Rodgers & DeTurck Printing, Harps and Bowls, Inc., Coldwell Realty, VitaSoy, VB Machine Shop, Burt Hill, ChristianNetcast.com, Vertical Response, App2You, Sowers Building Construction, JT’s Rib Shack, YMCA of Penn Hills and Crossroads Development Group.